click here Who said healthy eating was boring? Not anymore.
bekanntschaften backnang These protein brownies are almost to good to be true. Best of all, they actually taste amazing, unlike most of the healthy recipes for sweet treats!
homme mariГ© site de rencontre The ingredients may sound a little bizarre at first, but trust me on this one, it all works out wonderfully in the end. Without further ado…
binary options vs forex INGREDIENTS
rencontres haut jura 4 scoops (or 4 large tablespoons) of Vanilla or Chocolate Protein Powder (I used Vanilla)
pourquoi flirter 125g Pitted Prunes
http://armor-deck.net/edikpedik/2464 200g Cooked Beetroot
site de rencontre beaune 2 Eggs
conocer chavas en aguascalientes 1tbsp Cocoa Powder
site de rencontre avec des gens beaux 2tsp Truvia (or any sweetener)
60g Dark Chocolate (85% Cocoa or above is best)
where can i buy fluoxetine Optional:
best place to buy viagra forum 1tsp Natural Almond Extract
where to buy requip 1tsp Natural Vanilla Extract
go to site METHOD
- Preheat your oven to around 150°C and line a shallow tin with baking paper
- Boil the beetroot (or just buy it cooked to save time!) and let cool
- Blend the beetroot and prunes in a blender until they resemble a smooth paste
- Add all other ingredients into the blender until they are all mixed
- Pour the mixture into your brownie tin and cook for 20 minutes or until it is firm on top
- Let it cool, slice and enjoy!
It really is that easy.
I love having mine after the gym or as a snack on the go – if you decide to make them, let me know by tagging me on Instagram @indiadavies – I’d love to see!